Follow-up Instructions For Wart Treatment
- Leave the moleskin patch on for at least 24 hours. Tape down if loosens.
- Remove moleskin after 24 hours to soak.
- Soak the foot is Epsom Salt/warm water for 15-20 minutes at a time at least twice a day until pain subsides. Use about 2-4 Tbsp (up to . cup) of Epsom Salt.
- Apply bandaid/gauze to cushion as needed.
- Follow up within 2 weeks.
- Expect some blistering and variable pain for 1-4 days starting usually the following day. Call the office if there are any problems, redness, streaking. Soak as many times a day for as many days as needed until discomfort subsides